Special Town Meeting Alert
We are in the midst of Holidays and winter weather, but please attend the Special Town Meeting on Monday, December 14 at 7:00 pm at the Middle School Auditorium. There are seven Articles on the Warrant. A handful of votes can make the difference!
The seven Articles to be voted on are:
- Fiscal Year 2010 Budget Adjustments – Town Manager
- Phase VI Sewer Project – Department of Public Works*
- Senior Center Parking Expansion – Council on Aging [This article is expected to be withdrawn on Monday. Click to read more.]
- Amend Industrial B District and Definitions– Planning Board
- Amend Subdivision Phasing Bylaw– Planning Board
- Amend Scenic Roads General Bylaw – Planning Board
- Amend Stormwater Management and Erosion Control Bylaw – Planning Board
Click on the link to read the full warrant:
*Article 2 – Completion of the Phase 6 Sewer Project (commonly known as the Fruit Street Wastewater Treatment Facility)
A list of Frequently Asked Questions about this article has been published by the Town of Hopkinton Department of Public Works and the Town Manager’s Office.