Tonight’s School Committee Meeting ON
The School Committee will be meeting tonight, January 2, 2014 at 7:30pm in the Middle School Library. Tonight’s meeting is a regular meeting and special meeting with a focus on next year’s technology budget, student services budget (special education), as well as the budget impact of the proposed full-day kindergarten program.
The Superintendent presented her preliminary FY15 district budget before the holidays on 12/19. Her budget represents a 4.4% increase from last year. It is available on the district homepage.
There will be two opportunities for public comment tonight BEFORE the budget presentations. You may also watch at home on HCAM-TV (Comcast Channel 8/Verizon Channel 30).
FOR YOUR REFERENCE:
- School Committee Agenda and Meeting Packet 1/2/14
- Superintendent Preliminary FY15 Budget 12/19/13
- Last Year’s School Budget Booklet 2013-2014 (FY14)
- Watch tonight’s meeting at a later date on HCAM’s website
- Watch Superintendent Forum: Early Childhood Education (scroll down to locate title in right-hand menu)