Town Meeting Begins Tomorrow at 7:00pm
Hopkinton Annual Town Meeting Day 1
Monday, May 5 at 7:00-11:00pm
Hopkinton Middle School Auditorium
There are 42 articles to vote on in the warrant this year. Town meeting will repeat the following evenings 7:00-11:00pm until all the articles are voted. We expect Town Meeting to last 1-2 evenings. A photo gallery, full list of articles, and our Town Meeting 101 is included in the following posts.
As usual Educate Hopkinton will be live tweeting from Town Meeting to let you know the results of each vote as it happens. Follow us @educate01748.
- Full List of Warrants and Motions, including dollar amounts (45 pages)
- Watch “Know Your Vote” eHop’s Pre-Town Meeting Show on HCAM (80 minutes)
- 2013 Annual Town Report (215 pages)
- Appropriations Committee Presentation (22 pages)
- School Committee 2014-15 Budget Booklet (12 pages)
- Town Meeting Information Portal on hopkintonma.gov