Planning Board Actions Taken 11/13/19
Agenda Items & Actions Taken (unofficial):
- Discussion about Planning Board Meeting on December 9, 2019 – Due to the conflict with Special Town Meeting, the board voted to hold a brief meeting at 6:45 PM on 12/9/19 in order to continue all public hearings scheduled for that date. The next full Planning Board Meeting will instead be held on December 16, 2019.
- Requests from the Growth Study Committee for some nominal funding of data research efforts and potential consultant work to further their efforts – This request was funded.
- Discussion about Special Town Meeting Warrant Article for the acceptance of Legacy Farms Road North in response to school bus pickup/drop-off safety issue. – The committee expressed support for solving this issue and voted to authorize the chair to send a statement to the Select Board prior to their 11/19/19 public hearing on this topic.
- Discussion of Main Street Corridor Special Town Meeting Article – Discussed, no vote taken.
- Minutes of September 23, 2019 – Approved
Business to be considered by the Board at any time during the meeting:
- Legacy Farms Road/East Main Street Traffic Light Status – Not discussed
- Legacy Farms North Bus Stop Safety Issue – Discussed above
- Lumber Street/West Main Street improvements – Not discussed
- Legacy Farms North (Section formerly known as Rafferty Road) – Discussion about disrepair – Not discussed
- Main Street Downtown Corridor discussion – Discussed above
- Municipal Vulnerability Preparedness and Climate Change discussion – Not discussed
- Affordable housing/payments-in-lieu/off-site units discussion – Not discussed
- Future agenda items, correspondence – Not discussed
Materials for this Meeting: