Skip to content
Planning Board Actions Taken 6/1/20
Agenda Items & Actions Taken (unofficial):
- Administrative Items (Files online at: 06-01-20 Meeting Administrative Files )
- 1.1. Legacy Farms North Form K – Lot A-2-3 and Restricted Land Covenants – Applicant requested to delay this to the next meeting
- 1.2. Minutes of April 23, 2020; – Approved
April 27, 2020; May 11, 2020; and May 18, 2020 – Not Ready Yet
- Maspenock Woods (West Elm Street) – No discussion, continued to 7-13-20
- 0, 71 Frankland Rd. – 1) Special Permit for Solar; 2) Stormwater Management Permit – Seaboard Solar – No discussion, continued to 6-22-20
- 47, 49 Stoney Brook Road – Special Permit for Common Driveway – No discussion, continued to 6-22-20
- Proposed Town Meeting Zoning Articles
- Article XXVII, Signs, Section 210-179 – Recommended by the Planning Board – will go to Town Meeting where a 2/3rds vote is needed.
- Article XXXI, Commercial Solar Overlay District – Recommended by the Planning Board – will go to Town Meeting where a 2/3rds vote is needed. The Planning Board removed several parcels from the proposed solar overlay district map including: 71 Frankland Rd, Cedar & Wilson St, Off Teresa Rd (Chirco/Danahy), 0 Wood St, 66/66B Fruit St
- Article XIII, Garden Apartments in Residential Districts, Section 210-74.B.(11) and Article XIIIA, Village Housing in Residential Districts, Section 210-75.3.B.(11) – Rubbish Disposal – Not Recommended by the Planning Board, but this is a Citizens’ Petition, so it will still go to Town Meeting where a 2/3rds vote is needed.
Materials for this Meeting:
General Planning Board Links: