Hopkinton Covid-19 Vaccine Information
The Hopkinton Senior Center is now listed on the state website as a Covid Vaccine Location. When appointment slots are available you will be able to sign up on the state website: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-vaccination-locations. For the time being if you are in any of the Phase 1 or 2 vaccine eligible groups you may sign up for email/phone notifications from the town as local vaccine appointments become available for your group, use this Google Form to sign up: https://forms.gle/84WTYtLfdPSAE3eTA. Residents without internet access or email, may call the senior center at 508-497-9730 for assistance.
Helpful Local Links:
- Hopkinton Google Form for local Covid Vaccine Notifications
- Check for appointments via the state website vaxfinder.mass.gov – new appointment slots are added on a rolling basis, and mass vaccination sites like Gillette update availability every Thursday.
- Check for appointments via maimmunizations.org – new appointment slots are added on a rolling basis, and mass vaccination sites like Gillette update availability every Thursday.
- Sign-up for HopNotices Emails from the town for Covid-19 updates and other timely alerts
Massachusetts is in progress of distributing the vaccine in a safe, equitable, and effective FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine.
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Massachusetts
- COVID-19 Vaccination Locations
- When can I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Vaccine FAQ’s
Per information from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health: Due to high demand and constrained vaccine supply, COVID-19 Vaccination appointments are limited. More appointments will be available based on supply from the Federal Government. Appointments will be added on a rolling basis.
No Internet Access? Call 211 • mass211.org
After complaints about the state’s vaccine website, Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker announced the launch of a call center to help residents book appointments to get the COVID-19 vaccine. The call center will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, Baker said. People ages 75 or older, who are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, can reach the call center by calling 211.
Read more about the 211 announcement