Main Street Corridor Project Q&A – 3/30 at 7PM
Curious about the Main Street Corridor Project and want to get the full scoop? eHop & HCAM will be hosting a session with town officials, on Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 7:00 PM, where you can ask questions about logistics of the project and how it will affect your daily life and work in Hopkinton. You may submit questions in advance to email@example.com or during the forum. You may also comment live on YouTube.
How to Watch:
- YouTube Live Stream – watch on any device
- Comcast Channel 8
- Verizon Channel 30
- Replay will be available on YouTube and HCAM.
How to Submit Questions:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance or during the show.
- Comment live on YouTube during the show.
Panelists Available to Answer your Questions on Air:
- Brian Herr, Select Board Member
- David Daltorio, Town Engineer
- Michelle Murdock, Project Specialist
- Matthew Chase, VHB, the town’s Engineering Consultant for the Project
- Tara Sanda, eHop Community Outreach Coordinator
- Elyse Mihajloski, eHop Vice-President
For more information:
- Project Construction Website hopkintonmainstreet.com
- Sign-up for Email Updates
- Project Design Portal on cleargov