Select Board Actions Taken – 09/20/22
Agenda Items & Actions Taken:
6:00 PM CALL TO ORDER
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
6:01 PM PUBLIC FORUM
2. Residents are invited to share ideas, opinions or ask questions regarding Town Government.
6:10 PM ACCEPT GIFTS
3. The Select Board will consider accepting the gift of $456 raised by Anushree, Harini, Sian Parvati and Neha (Grade 7), Diya (Grade 5), Anaghashree (Grade 4) and Rakshitha (Grade 3) through a Lemonade stand and a Bake sale, to be donated to the Hopkinton Police Department.
The Select Board accepted a gift of $456 to the Hopkinton Police Department, donated by Anushree, Harini, Sian, Parvati and Neha, Diya, Anaghashree and Rakshitha. (4-0)
6:20 PM TOWN MANAGER REPORT
4. Town Manager will report on the following:
a. FY 24 Budget and 2023 Town Meeting Calendar
b. Regional Emergency Communications Center Feasibility Study
6:30 PM PLANNING BOARD APPOINTMENT – JOINT MEETING WITH THE PLANNING BOARD
5. The Select Board and the remaining members of the Planning Board will consider filling one vacancy on the Planning Board, with the term expiring at the May, 2023 annual town election. Applicant: Matthew Wronka
The Select Board and the Planning Board appointed Matthew Wronka to the Planning Board, to a term expiring at the 2023 annual town election. (9-0)
6:40 PM LIAISON REPORTS/BOARD INVITES
6. Supporting Exhibit: FY 23 Liaison Assignments
6:45 PM FUTURE BOARD AGENDA ITEMS
7. Board members will identify future agenda items.
6:50 PM ADJOURN
Correspondence to Select Board
1. Board of Appeals Public Hearing Notices – 78 Pine Island Rd., 15 Parker Point Rd.
Upcoming Select Board Meetings
- 1. September 29, 2022
- 2. October 11, 2022
- 3. October 18, 2022
- 4. November 1, 2022
- 5. November 15, 2022
Materials for this Meeting:
- Agenda and Meeting Packet
- YouTube Video – 34 minutes (full meeting)
- YouTube Video – 3 minutes (actions taken summary)