Select Board Actions Taken 07/02/20
Agenda Items & Actions Taken:
7:02 PM REORGANIZATION OF THE SELECT BOARD
- The Select Board selected Brendan Tedstone as Chair. (4-0-1)
- The Select Board selected Irfan Nasrullah as Vice Chair. (4-0-1)
7:05 PM PUBLIC FORUM – Several residents spoke at public comment.
7:10 PM CONSENT AGENDA
i. MINUTES – The Select Board will consider approving the Minutes of the 6/16/2020 Select Board meeting.
ii. RESIGNATION The Select Board will consider accepting the resignation of Jaime Goncalves from the Lake Maspenock Weed Management & Control Citizen Advisory Group.
iii. GIFTS The Select Board will consider accepting the following gifts:
a. $200.00 to the Ambulance Fund from Judith Breault, Glen Rock, NJ.
b. $250.00 from Hopkinton resident Jennifer Keeler to support the purchase of additional library materials.
The Select Board approved the Consent Agenda. (5-0)
7:15 PM ADJOURN
Correspondence to the Select Board
- 1. Email from Rick & Beth Kelly, Ash St.
- 2. Roosevelt Farms Association – EEA #15334 Comments
- 3. Verizon Fios TV notification
Upcoming Select Board Meetings
- 1. July 21, 2020
- 2. August 4, 2020
- 3. August 18, 2020
Materials for this Meeting:
- Agenda and Meeting Packet
- YouTube Video – 20 minutes
Related News Articles:
- Residents Push Select Board to Address Racism – During the public forum portion of Thursday’s Select Board meeting, three residents called attention to current high-profile societal issues and how Hopkinton is dealing with them. View Article