More Openings on Boards & Committees – Apply Online
Although many positions have been filled this summer, the following town boards & committees still have one or more vacancies. Please see the Town website at hopkintonma.gov for information about the duties of specific boards and committees. Interested residents must apply via the online volunteer form at hopkintonma.gov/hug.
Please note that all current board and committee members interested in reappointment MUST apply online via the link above. Appointments would be made at an upcoming meeting of the relevant appointing authority.
Board and committee qualifications: Open to all Hopkinton residents; special qualifications, if any, are noted below.
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- Appropriation Committee
- Community Preservation Committee
- Council on Aging
- Design Review Board
- Permanent Building Committee
- Personnel Committee
- Sustainable Green Committee
- Tax Relief Committee
- Woodville Historic District Commission (Board of Realtors Nominee, and Boston Society of Architects Nominee)
- Zoning Advisory Committee